Monday, November 16, 2009

Does Pine Tar Soap really work? I have blemishes that I really want to go away. Please PLEASE Help me!?

And since certain acne/blemish products are usually more effective depending on race would pine tar soap be effective for me. I'm Black. Also, (if you know) would you list the pros and cons of using Pine Tar Soap? I want to know everything I can about this product. I've been looking online but come up with nothing. Thank you for your time.

Does Pine Tar Soap really work? I have blemishes that I really want to go away. Please PLEASE Help me!?
Pine Tar soap would work, but it is tough and you have to make sure to get stuff that doesn't stink, or it isn't worth using..... You can try it and see if it works... you can normally get it really cheap to try... It works a lot on serious skin issues, so I would gauge how serious your are and if you have tried other things. It is really popular in my neighborhood.........


No comments:

Post a Comment