Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pine tree home survival?????

Ok I live in a small all year long warm island on the caribbean.





I have a pine tree which I bought for 20 dollars measuring 8 feet.





The supermarket let me buy the tree at that price since I told them that the pine tree was yellow and looks like dying.





My point is how to make the tree look alive again??





Is there any nutrients or home items to make the tree live??

Pine tree home survival?????
Well, if the tree was potted, and has been in the pot for awhile, it's most likely malnurished.





Simply planting it into the ground should help, as it will be able to use the nutrients in the soil.
Reply:Hi:


Having been to the Caribbean, I have seen many of the pines. They are very different then the United States pines.


I agree that it probably needs to be put in the ground. There are a couple of products you can buy if you have these products. One is organic mushroom compost. This is an organic fertilizer that will last up to one year. This should help your pine. Another option is a six month slow release nitrogen fertilizer. This will also get your pine growing.





Pines also like some acid, so if you can purchase any fertilizer that is acid base, this will be good for it also. Make sure you keep it watered.





Hope this has helped some. I will link you to my site map as this has everything that is on the website. There are articles on trees in shock, proper watering techniques and many more. Since you are in the Caribbean, you might be interested in my tropic section.





Good luck to you and have a great day!


Kimberly


http://www.landscape-solutions-for-you.c...

ada

No comments:

Post a Comment