Monday, November 16, 2009

How to plant a Mini Pine Forest?

I would like to plant 2, preferably 3, rows of pine trees at the edge of our back yard. And I would like them to be the kind that drop their needles and prevent the grass from growing – as in a pine forest. However, I know that it would take many years until they would be large enough to create the mini pine forest. So I was thinking of putting down pine needle ground cover. Any suggestions? I really don’t want to have to mow or weed-whack the area. We live in S. DE.

How to plant a Mini Pine Forest?
yeah give it a go and try the pine needle spreading a try%26gt;%26gt; the idea is there but what to do is plant perhaps spruce or larch trees spruce don't really lose they're leaves but larch do as they are deciduous . hope i have helped. i'm a gardener working and student at college


No comments:

Post a Comment