Friday, November 13, 2009

Can I use Pine Tar Shampoo on my dog?

My dog is itchy %26amp; flakey! He is a black lab shepherd mix, about 50 lbs. He is aprox. 2 1/2 years old. He has frontline on him. I've also been giving him the proper dosage of benedryl to help him but I feel bad about giving him medicine all the time. I changed his diet to lamb %26amp; rice because of his itching. He is still itching -- it's been about a month since I switched his food. I have some Grandpa's Wonder Pine Tar shampoo %26amp; I was wondering if I could use it on my dog.





The ingredients are: water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, pinus palustris (pine) tar oil, cocamide DEA, di (hydrogenated) tallow phthalic acid amide, polymethoxy bicyclic oxazolidine, fragrance.





I'm looking for a more natural way to soothe his itchy skin and was wondering if this shampoo would be good for him. Thank You.

Can I use Pine Tar Shampoo on my dog?
I'd be careful with too many chemicals for your pooch they can be more sensitive than humans...here s a website you can find something similar


No comments:

Post a Comment